- Ticket is valid for single entry only
- Use of professional cameras and drones are not allowed inside the garden
- Professional shoots, including engagements, wedding, modeling, TV ads and other events requires prior approval from the management office
- Opening and closing timings should be observe strictly
- Please use proper passages, walkways and exits allocated for such use
- Flower picking is STRICTLY not allowed
- Cars, Balls, Scooters, Bicycles, Hover boards, Pets are not allowed
- No food and beverages are allowed from outside the garden
- Barbeque is not allowed
- Use proper litter bins for disposal of litters
- Sitting is allowed only in the designated areas
- Any instruction from the security personnel should be followed immediately without argument
- The management has all the rights to expel any visitor from the park if found posing great threats to flowers, park assets or involves in miss conduct
- Any damages arising due to negligence or non-compliance with mentioned instructions shall be sole responsibility of the visitor and their companions
- Tickets are non-refundable in any circumstances
Special Terms and Conditions Relating to Covid-19
- Guests will undergo thermal scanning prior to entering the Garden
- Guests must wear face masks inside the Garden at all times
- Guests must keep a minimum of 2 meters social distance from others (except for families who live in the same household)
- We reserve the right to deny admission or remove you from the Garden (without a refund), if you fail to follow the safety rules or show any signs of flu like symptoms including but not limited to body temperature with more than 37.7℃, colds, coughing, sneezing
- These special terms and conditions will be updated in accordance with ofﬁcial guidance. Please check for the current rules by contacting Dubai Butterﬂy Garden Management before your visit.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Online ticket resale is prohibited. If the ticket is bought via a reseller such as Online ticket shop it is considered invalid
- Any promotion cannot be combined, used in conjunction with or used in addition to any other promotion or offer
- Any cancellation received before 48hrs prior to arrival date will incur the full period charge (only 5% processing fee will be charged). Failure to arrive will be treated as a No-Show and no refund will be given
- People of Determination and Children below 3 years old are considered as FREE
- Government issued photo ID may be required as proof of age
- Removing any part of, altering, or defacing the ticket will invalidate it
- This ticket is only valid for the date shown in the ticket
- The ticket holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including, but not limited to, recording devices, Food & Beverage, Bottles, Backpacks, Bags exceeding approved size and controlled or dangerous substances.
- Professional cameras or cameras with a detachable lens, iPads / tablets / Laptops strictly prohibited
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability
- Food and beverage purchased outside Dubai Butterﬂy Garden are not permitted
- Ticket(s) that are duplicated, resold or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes will be subject to immediate cancellation
- Dubai Butterﬂy Garden Management reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/ evict any person (s) whose conduct is disorderly/inappropriate or who poses a threat to security or to the enjoyment of the event by others.
The kind of personal information (any information that can be used to identify an individual) that we collect.
How this information is collected?
How this information may be used?
Whether the information is shared with anyone.
The policy applies to all services, departments and activities within Dubai Miracle Garden that may require customers to submit personal information via channels including but not limited to online, phone, SMS, email, or physical correspondence.
What customer information do we collect?
- In order to provide you with a full range of services, we sometimes need to collect personal information, which is any information that can be used to identify an individual.
- Personal information collected includes but is not limited to name, company, gender, occupation, phone, email, mobile, fax, P.O. Box number, website, country and city depending on the activity.
- Where correspondence is via email, we may save the content of your email, your email address and our correspondence with you.
How do we collect personally identifiable information?
- When you interact with or sign up for any of our services, activities or online content, such as newsletters, partner development events, sales events, competitions, contact us via telephone or SMS us, participate in one of our discussion groups, speak at one of our events, create an account using our online registration system, sign up to our Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter page, download a document from our websites, give us feedback, register as a visitor at building receptions, seek emergency medical or security assistance, participate in our CSR activities or apply for a job with us, we may receive personal information about you.
- We may also receive your personal information when you interact with our Sales Departments, Partner Relations Departments, Registration and Licensing Department, the Government Services Operations department, Asset Management and Sustainable Development Department, the Finance Department, the Procurement Department, Advertising and Venue Management Services Department and the Call Centre.
- We collect customer information on our websites through registration forms, document download forms, sales enquiry forms, general enquiry forms, customer feedback, forms and facilities management request forms.
How do we use customer information?
- We may use such information for reasonable administrative purposes to enable the fulfilment of requests made and in accordance with any terms and conditions applicable. Dubai Miracle Garden will not sell, distribute or lease personal information to third parties without a user’s permission or a requirement by law to do so.
- We may use information to provide updates on Dubai Miracle Garden products and services. Dubai Miracle Garden may share information with carefully selected partners to provide related products and services but whenever asked for information users will be given the option to opt out and when you are subsequently contacted will be informed how to opt out in the future.
- Personal information is also used to keep the customer community informed of discounts, events, products and services that may be of interest to them.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency: “We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED”
- Recommended statement is “(Dubai Miracle Garden) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
- Refund/Return Policy: Dubai Miracle Garden will not refund any Ticket purchased. Invalid/Expired Ticket are non-refundable, and no Ticket is valid for entrance.
- Exchange of cash: “All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties”.
Will my information be disclosed to anyone else?
- We do not share customer information with third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may share your information with other companies that are part of Dubai Miracle Garden but the use will be limited to purposes detailed above. We may also share customer information with government departments or when we are under legal obligation to do so.
- User information will be held in ether Dubai Miracle Garden (or a third party with whom we have a contractual relationship) secure databases at a secure addresses to prevent unauthorized access. The systems used are configured with data encryption or scrambling technologies and industry standard.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on a computer’s hard drive. Once the file is added it helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to users as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about user preferences. Dubai Miracle Garden uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Dubai Miracle Garden analyze data about web page traffic and improve the Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Overall, cookies help Dubai Miracle Garden provide users with a better website, by enabling Dubai Miracle Garden to monitor which pages users find or do not find useful. A cookie in no way gives Dubai Miracle Garden access to the user’s computer or any information about the user, other than the data the user chooses to share with Dubai Miracle Garden. The user can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but the users can usually modify their browser setting to decline cookies if they so prefer. The same can be done for the Website. However, this may prevent the user from taking full advantage of the Website.
- Dubai Miracle Garden regularly reviews its policies and amendments may be made and users’ continued use of the Website confirms their consent to the Website to use their information.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order.